Sunday, March 24, 2013

30 days of pain???

Yup. I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred yesterday.  I'm hurting so bad I can't even sit on the toilet comfortably, lol!  Even though I was sore, I still got my butt out of bed to do it again today!  And I plan to do it tomorrow too!  Yup I'm nuts. But I know I'll get results from it, it's quick, it's right in the next room, i dont have to get dressed and it only cost me $5.

I had a weird weekend food wise. I was good all day Saturday then had 3 slices of bread with dinner, then today I ate we'll up until after lunch when I had 3 timbits (donut holes for my American friends). Then I was seriously exhausted and too sore to cook, so I actually ordered in a pizza for me and the girls.  I had 3 slices of the small pizza. With a salad. With doing the 30ds and the over an hour walk (pushing both girls in the stroller) I know I had lots of activity points to cover most of it, but I really don't want to make a habit of it!

Yesterday I did something I was really dreading doing. I tried on my sisters knee high boots. My sister has skinny legs and they did up!!!

I have a picture but I can't get it on here!  Stupid.

Well it's bedtime, my poor body needs some downtime :)


(Really having issues posting pictures from my iPad!)

2 comments:

  1. oh good luck with the 30DS. every time i (re)start it i get this horrible cramp in my right calf (i injured it a few years ago jumping over snow into my garage-haha yes seriously, i was getting a snow shovel and my leg hit a pallet that had metal scrap on it, so i think i might have really damaged something, since any time i do the 30ds it cramps up right away)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks! My ankle injury seems to not be an issue this time around. Probably taking 85 pounds of weight of of it helped, lol!

      Delete