Thursday, May 31, 2012

So long Addition-Elle! It was a fun ride!

First off, I lost 3 pounds this week!  I'm really on track this week because I want to get my next 2 goals at  myweight watchers meeting.  I'm less than a pound off from being fully out of the 200's (At home I'm well under) and I'm 3.6 pounds off from getting my 50 pound charm at meeting!  Remember I started doing WW's online and lost 6 pounds before starting at the meeting.  So online WW's counts that 6 pounds, but in the meeting they don't.  No biggie, just means double the goals!

My husband and I went shopping.  Alone. On sunday :).  I had a $25 reward thing from Addition-elle and needed new bras. Since I'm so large chested still, I still fit into their smallest chest size.  The particular store I went to was closing and had a ton of clearance stuff so naturally I went searching!  It's very weird to go immediately to the smallest size in a store :/ I'm not sure I'll ever feel like a small person.  I used to be a 2x and in some things a 3x!

I grabbed 2 things in a size 14 and headed to the change room.

This is the result!

It's ridiculously big!  Now in regular stores there's no way I'm a 14 on top and on the bottom, those are one of my size 16's from the friend that let me shop her closet, also kinda big :P  I did grab one t shirt, the clerk said it was a really small fit and they've had that one sitting on the clearance rack for ages!  It fit really well, but was a bit loose in the shoulders.  Nothing a nice hot wash and dry won't fix!  I got it for $6!

I'm getting to the point where I'm not sure how I'm going to feel in a bit.  I've never been smaller than a 14 and rarely ever been smaller than a 16!  Not as an adult anyways, I was pretty small in high school.
I'm excited, but it's a little nerve wracking!

Well, gotta go, baby's waking up!

6 comments:

  1. awesome job this week!!! and congrats on 14's being too big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog. I can't wait until I can say goodbye to Addition-elle! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It's really a great feeling being able to shop everywhere!

      Delete