Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fitness challenge

I'm thinking of challenging myself to a fitness challenge.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet though.  I was thinking of doing the 30 day shred or a running challenge (or a combination of the two) or asking for my wii back from my nieces and do something on wii active.  I don't know.  I'm in a wedding in November and the dress is too tight.  I can get it done up, but it doesn't fall right.  I need at least 10 pounds off and some toning done.  I have a gym membership still, but with hubby in school and me working full time and two teeny ones that need someone at home at all times, I'm not finding the time to fit a visit in to the gym.

I'm really starting to think seriously about getting more active and find my fitness groove though, whatever that is.  I've got a little over 40 pounds left to lose and I know it's going to be tough to get that off, especially the last few pounds before goal.

Maybe I just ned to do SOMETHING everyday?  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing C25K and it holds me accountable 3X a week to get out there and bust a sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing 30DS Monday-Friday, C25K Monday, Wednesday and Friday and walking or biking Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. So far, it seems to be working (even though today wasn't so great).

    ReplyDelete