Sunday, February 19, 2012

Struggling a bit

I've had a hard time the last couple of weeks.  Kids being sick, me being sick, ankle kicking up a huge fuss because I started Physio again, lots of social events.   I'm still down a bit from my weigh-in 2 weeks ago, but I should have lost at least a couple of pounds in that time :(

I'm not totally of the wagon, I start every day out tracking, and many days I track everything.  I'm not getting in my water, exercise, enough veggies etc..  most days though.

That and the exercise has taken a nosedive!  Physio has really exasperated the ankle pain which is really not helping.  I'm hopefully getting to the gym today for a good hour or so and I've talked my sister into getting up early in the mornings to go to spin class with me  :).  She is not a morning person, but she wants to lose the last 5 pounds before she goes to Florida in a few weeks!

I found a great sale at Zellers (store is closing in a few months) where all of their clearance stuff was 50% off the lowest ticketed price!  I got a pair of jeans!!!  In a 16!  And a shirt.  And a bathing suit (gasp!)  I've got just about nothing in the pants department besides too big jeans and yoga pants and really wasn't looking forward to pants shopping because of my stomach issues so I was happy when I tried them on and they fit over my stomach without looking too hilarious!  They're skinny fit too which looks much better over my skinny legs and non existent butt!.

Hopefully the next time I need new jeans I'll be able to fit into the ones in my bottom drawer again!  About a week before I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I went out and bought a few pairs of my favorite style jeans.  Bluenotes Nina's.  The style that fits my body but is hard to find!  Ive not been able to get into them since!  And they're probably about 10-15 pounds away from doing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment