Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Worth it! 23 weeks down!

I have to post this for a few family members/friends who need some inspiration.  I'm not letting go guys :)  You can do it, you just need to find the courage to get started!  I'll be there every second, I promise!


I'm ten pounds from half way there, I'm ten pounds from One-derland, I'm 40 pounds smaller than I was 6 months ago.  Just imagine, if you start now and lose a modest 1 pound a week, in 6 months you'll be 25 lbs lighter.  By New years you'll be down 40 lbs!  By next summer, you'll be down 65 lbs!  Imagine where you could be if you started right now.  If I can do it, you can do it!

According to my home scale today I hit a couple of milestones!  I'm down 40.6 lbs and I'm 210!  I haven't been 210 since my husband and I started dating!  Woo hoo!  This is also pre-baby weight!  Pre baby number 1 weight!

At weigh-in tonight I was down 1.4 lbs for an "official" total of 39.2 lbs lost!  You know that the real number I count by is my home scale though :)  A lot of my milestones are based on that scale, and morning weights with no variables, that's more official to me :).

I've been really lax with my tracking lately.  I get a ton of activity points in a week so I've been a little complacent, I'm not going to go anywhere near using all of them, so why bother.  I've decided to track everything, make sure I'm following the good health guidelines, drink my water, eat protein after working out etc...and see what happens...  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment