Sunday, June 24, 2012

100 day challenge

I hope you don't mind Mary!  Over at A small loss, Mary has challenged her readers "to commit to something for one hundred days".  I've been half heartedly tracking for the last month and the scales show it!  So I've decided my challenge will be to track everything for 100 days.  It's going to be hard, considering it's summer and temptations abound this time of year!  Hopefully it will make me think about what I'm eating.  Instead of just popping things in my mouth.  


The challenge starts June 29th and 100 days from then is October 7th.  A lot can happen in 100 days.  In the past 100 days I've lost 16.8 lbs.  In the first 100 days of my weight loss journey I lost 24.8 lbs.  If I stay on plan for the next 100 days, losing a pound a week, I can be down 15 lbs or more!


Anyone else want to join?  Go visit Mary's blog!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you on board! This is definitely a tempting season - I'm hoping the public accountability will help me stay focused and give me strength when I feel like falling head first into some fro yo :)

    ReplyDelete